I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Flower Photography


We visited the arboretum in Superior with our photography class. A nice place for shooting flowers and cactus.


I was not happy with my photos. Consistently f-stop too low. I am an inconsistent photographer.


I still have so much to learn. It gets depressing. I am signing up for Randy's beginning photography class at our community college in the fall. He will be a great instructor……..more hands on!


I love this photo but it is not sharp enough….darn it!


This isn't bad but still not great.


I like the light on this fern…..end of the day.


And here's Ayla! She is growing so fast. We get weekly pics and movies but I wish I could cuddle and play with her in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment