I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Season's Greetings to you all from the top of the Rim. My mom and son Jake are here for Christmas. We didn't get any snow in Payson but the Rim did at 7000 feet.


It was a beautiful day today.....such a blue sky. This photo proves that we are not living in a desert which is what most people think when you say...."I live in Arizona."


Randy set up his tripod and put the camera on "timer" and ran to get into the shot.


If you are reading the blog.....sign up and be a follower. I really would like to have more than 29 followers, and based on my emails, I know more folks are reading the blog.
Also.....leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!


Have a wonderful holiday! We miss all our California friends and family scattered over the U.S. A special greeting to all the kids at Silveira Elementary......I really miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. First Comment! I win.

    I'm still getting used to this AZ sun. Its freezing in the shade, and warm in the sun. Except up on the rim. It was windy. It was freezing everywhere.

    ReplyDelete