I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow!

It's been snowing since noon time today. It didn't stick right away but it is now. All house project action has stopped due to the snow. Hopefully we will resume on Friday or Monday.


This is a shot of the backyard of the rental house.


Front yard.......

My car........hasn't seen a garage for over a year. We have used garage space for box storage.


Randy just went to the feed store and enjoyed driving in the snow. The birds needed some seed for their feeders. The cats are restless as they have not been outside much today. They don't know what to do in this white, wet stuff.


1 comment: