I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Granite Slabs

We went to a granite warehouse in Tempe to choose the four slabs that we will need for our kitchen. We looked at other slabs but decided we still liked our original choice......White Springs.


It has gray, cream, black and a bit of rusty red. It is a granite with "movement" which we love.


Here are the four slabs that we chose. We might have enough left over to do the laundry room which would be nice.

We also nailed down the roof color (we originally wanted a metal roof but it is three times the cost so....) and the trim as well as the stucco and siding. It's pretty much a dark gray with white trim and a red door. I have always wanted a red door.

No comments:

Post a Comment