I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Group on the Verde Canyon Railroad

All of these photos were taken when the group boarded the Verde Canyon Railroad the day after Christmas. I blogged about the specifics of this trip in a previous post.


What do you think of Stuart's goatee?

Newly married love birds....


Randy gave me his old camera and I have been learning how to use it. I am taking a digital photography class at the local college beginning in January.


The train was great for the boys. They could have quiet time in the train car with comfy couches, and they could go outside in the adjoining open air car and take in the sights.



We had a great time just catching up with everyone's news from the past year.


Did I mention that there is a full bar on the train? And lots of appetizers. And champagne.


It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment