I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cactus in Bloom


Cooper and I walk every evening. (Randy walks with him in the a.m.) I took these cactus photos around our neighborhood a few evenings ago.


The cactus are little bursts of color in the landscape.


Some are just covered with flowers.


Others just have one or two blooms.


I went a little overboard taking photos.....with my iPhone. (Not bad.)


They are just gorgeous. Don't you agree?


1 comment:

  1. Those are some very beautiful flowers. Somehow, I don't think I'll ever find myself in Payson during this time of year to see them.

    ReplyDelete