I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Verde Estates Swimming Hole


 I snuck this sunset in because I liked it.....taken from our south facing deck.


We signed up for a Parks and Rec. Outdoor Photography class. The class was a dud but the area we were in was nice.


This area is called Verde Estates and is only a 15 minute drive from our house.


There is a swimming area with a bit of a beach and picnic tables.


And a rope swing which looked like fun.....very cold water  this time of year.


We spent a few hours taking photos.....didn't learn much from the instructor but enjoyed ourselves just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment