I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Misc.


Randy's daughter, Heidi sent us some Walla Walla onions. They are delicious! We wrap them in pantyhose and hang them in a large crawl space under the house. They last a long time. Thanks, Heidi!


This is Cooper's favorite place to sit in Randy's car. We have a cover for the seat which helps keep the dog hair under control. He is on his way to recycle cardboard and paper......and he gets a walk too.


This fella showed up while I was sweeping the front walkway. Cooper is getting very good at staying with me and just watching the elk.


I have been taking it easy lately due to the stress fracture. I have almost had the "boot" on three weeks. I go back to the doctor on the 31st. I hope I can take the darn thing off. I really miss walking/hiking. And I want to sign up for another dog agility class as well as some exercise classes at the community college.
More rain!!!! We had a nice rain yesterday afternoon and evening and there is a chance we will have some rain during the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment