I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stress Fracture


My left foot has been hurting for almost two weeks. Ice and ointment hasn't helped. I went to the doctor today and I have a stress fracture (2nd metatarsal) and have to wear this boot for 4-6 weeks. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. I am a bit depressed thinking about all the things I can't do for a month or more. In fact, I am downright crabby. Maybe I will be able to see the positive side to this in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. i have thesame fracture and its the 4th week now..i have a removable splint, hope it gets better soon as i gotta resume work..minimal pain as such

    ReplyDelete