I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Iris Blooms/Weather Station Data Site


Thank goodness for the Iris! They tolerate our climate and nothing eats them!


A neighbor was thinning out her beds and gave us these last spring. They have benefited from the summer garden watering. We will have to thin them out this year.


These are doing well in the front of the house alongside the driveway.


Randy used a macro lens for this shot.


This is the first wildflower we see but what is it? I have tried to find it in the wildflower books. Is it some kind of primrose?

You can see our weather data on these two sites. They display the data slightly different.


http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=EW2621&last=12

No comments:

Post a Comment