I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Pup


We traveled to Brawley, CA to visit our neighbors, Karen and Jerry, because their black lab had pups. Jerry and Karen have a hay (alfalfa) contracting business in Brawley but they also have a house in Payson in our neighborhood. We, of course, chose one of their pups to take home with us.


Here's Argo....he's a male and is 7 weeks old. He went to the vet yesterday and weighs 14 pounds.


He LOVES to eat and be outside. He is constantly underfoot.


Cooper is being so patient with him. He lets him chew his ears and he snuggles with him for a bit. I am sure Cooper will enjoy him more when he is a little older. Coop wants a buddy to romp with and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment