I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Argo Update


Argo is growing like a weed.


He is so darn cute!


He is catching up to Cooper. His paws are almost as big as Cooper's.


He loves to sleep like this. He often steals Cooper's bed in the day time.


Randy takes Cooper and Argo for a run at the golf course every morning. I do the evening shift in the neighborhood.


He is learning not to eat javelina and elk poop.


They are becoming good buddies.


They love wrestling on the carpet in the great room.

1 comment:

  1. He is absolutely adorable and it is lovely that he and Cooper have each other.

    ReplyDelete