I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

50 Shades of Green — Salad Cooking Class


This was another one of those cooking classes where I was so busy eating that I forgot to take pictures of the food!
We made a goat cheese, pesto and sun-dried tomato terrine, a Brazilian chicken salad sandwich, watermelon rind relish, and a salad with apples, walnuts, dried cherries and herbed baked goat cheese.


I hike with the two gals in the middle of the photo and the gal with the polka dot dress is the dean of our local community college. I have just been asked to be on the community college board that works to fund student scholarships.


I remembered to take out my camera and take a shot of this last dish.........Nicoise Salad with Haricots Verts and Yukon Gold Potatoes. The dish had tuna, capers, cherry tomatoes, olives, anchovies and pickled beets and eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment