I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Just Stuff...


The dogs and I have been hiking the elk trail in our neighborhood. We just follow the poop up to the ridge.


They are happiest on a trail with no dog leashes. They really are best buds.


I have been meeting some gals for a hike once a week……when we don't have exercise classes.


Forsythia is in bloom. We just bought a few bushes to plant.


One of the first wildflowers here in Payson….


The elk have been coming by early every morning lately. They drink in the water hole near our house and then head up the ridge. (I tried to take a photo from our deck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment