I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Target Garden Finds


I found some great stuff for the garden area at Target in Scottsdale. I love this orb.


Couldn't resist this red pot. I planted a columbine in it….we'll see how it does.


Really love these cement cylinders. I bought one…..loved it and bought some more!



Randy is not so fond of the grey goose but I like him. I put him in an area where we can't plant anything.


Thought a few garden stakes might be fun too.


This one moves around in the wind which we are having a lot of today……35 mph gusts. Maybe we should get the kites out!

No comments:

Post a Comment