I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rental House


This is our rental house. It's very nice and has lots of storage areas for all the boxes that we are NOT going to unpack. I couldn't believe it but it has a lawn in the backyard. (There aren't very many lawns around here as conserving water is a real issue.) It's about a 10 minute drive to our building site. Building our house should take 8-12 months. We move into this house on August 31st.

The backyard even comes with a cat pen. The current renters told us not to let our cats out at night as there are coyotes. Our cats are going to have to alter their habits as they like to sleep in the daytime and roam around outside at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment