I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Altitude Issues

Payson's altitude is 5000 feet. So when you go to Phoenix and buy a bag of chips like the one on the left. It will look like the one on the right by the time you get to Payson. The bags definitely take up more storage space when they are all "blown up." I noticed this in the Payson grocery stores as well. Some bags on the shelves were blown up and some were not. Which one is the best one to buy?
We also noticed that our seal-a-meal doesn't work very well here. It won't stop running as it can't seem to suck all of the air out of the bag.
There is definitely less air pressure in Payson!

No comments:

Post a Comment