I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blinds and Great Room Cabinet

Our blinds were installed yesterday.....what a relief. It has been HOT........in the 90s by noon and humid. The humidity is unusual and we haven't seen much monsoon action either. It clouded up yesterday, and cooled off in the late afternoon, but it only rained for 5 minutes.


Our cabinet for the great room also arrived yesterday. Bob and Jason spent a good chunk of the day putting it together.


I unpacked the last of the boxes.....stuff I was saving for this cabinet. The cupboards are great for games, photo albums and dishes one doesn't use very often.


Now I can fit my car in the garage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment