I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rain and a Rainbow

We had a nice rainstorm yesterday evening and this is what we saw when the storm was finished......the most beautiful rainbow that I have ever seen. The colors were so vivid.


We have beautiful skies almost daily....lots of clouds and pink/orange sunsets. The clouds after the storm were just lovely.



The sun came out and highlighted the rocks that we see from our south facing deck.


I love having the time to enjoy the nature that surrounds us.

We had our final inspection today......everything is signed off!

1 comment:

  1. Think that is the most beautiful rainbow ever! Love all of your nature pics Jeanne. The wildflowers and lake remind me of Ontario, Canada for some reason. Very different from good ol Marin.

    ReplyDelete