I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Brrrr....Snow!

The weatherman said snow at 5000 ft. That's us!


It's been snowing on and off all day. The snow disappears and then it starts up again.


I made it to yoga class and only 4 people showed up. We got lots of individual attention today.


The snow looks just beautiful on the rocks on the south side of the house.


I guess we need to take the umbrellas in for the winter. The thing is.....we could have sun and lovely 70 degree weather by midweek. We might want those umbrellas again.


Cooper wants to go for a walk in the worst way........I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment