I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cooper Update

How do you like Cooper's Christmas camo collar?


A few nights ago Cooper decided that the cat had a good thing going sitting in Randy's lap in the recliner. So....he joined them. (I grabbed my phone to take a picture but the flash wouldn't work for some reason...sorry for the lousy photo.)

Cooper and I are taking an agility class once a week. We travel to Round Valley...just outside of Payson. We are slowly learning each of the components of the course. I have to name each piece of equipment for Cooper and I use a lot of treats to motivate him.


He's learning to go through tunnels and walk on boards at various heights as well as jump over hurdles. It's a lot of fun and we are both pooped at the end of the hour.


The trainer is a Border Collie rescue person.....she has a yard full of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment