I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beef Bourguignon Cooking Class


 Here's Judy.....our cooking class leader.


She cut bread into triangles and placed them on a baking sheet and topped them with a cake rack to prevent buckling. The bread is baked until dry, turning once and then placed in a pan with heated olive oil until golden. The bread is served with the beef.


These are the garnishes that are added to the meat at the end of the process......bacon, onions, mushrooms.


The finished dish! This recipe is four pages long! I'm not sure I will ever make it. It was super delicious but what a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment