I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

More Snow!


We got about 8 inches of snow.....I have lost track of how many times it has snowed this winter.


The neighborhood looks beautiful. While walking Cooper I noticed how quiet it was. Not many cars on the streets and everyone inside staying warm.


The sun tried to come out yesterday afternoon but didn't make it. It's overcast today and still 34 degrees at noon.


The sun should be out tomorrow.....hope so......our window washer friend, Justin, is coming to wash all of the windows, inside and out! It's hard to decide the best time to wash the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment