I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sedona Photos


 I thought I would share some of my photos from our recent trip to Sedona with our photography class.



Obviously our assignment was landscapes.



 We had perfect weather...sunshine and clouds. Clouds make all the difference.


There is just nothing like these red rocks. They always amaze me.



Since these photos were taken we have had many inches of snow....three days worth. The highway was closed on Monday and they also had to close the schools and quite a few businesses. We are not complaining as weather in other areas of the U.S. has been so awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment