I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wales Part IV


Just a cute little post office.


More of the coastal path.


Having a bite to eat in a Tappas restaurant. Ayla is such a good eater. Loves all kinds of food.


The restaurant had all kinds of meats on display.


Ayla loves dogs and she wanted this one at the Gap store in Bath. Daddy bought it for her.


Bath is such a beautiful city. They have taken good care of the old stone buildings.




I am missing bath time each evening with this little one.


Ayla got her first pair of shoes while we were visiting and she came very close to taking her first steps.


We wish they didn't live so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment