I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Garden Update


Window box plants are thriving. Both upstairs and


downstairs.


View of the garden from above….the Russian Sage has really taken off this year.



Randy uses alfalfa pellet tea for once a week fertilizing….stinks but it works.


The pumpkins are going crazy.


We have some pretty flowers all around the garden this year.



Lots of carrots.


Tomatoes are coming but we are still dealing with the curly leaf issue.


Raspberries too! I can't believe the elk haven't found them as they are planted along the fence line.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It all looks great. Going to look into the Russian sage for our place.

    ReplyDelete