I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cats Explore Snow

Randy forced the cats to go out. I am sure they have never experienced snow before. Buster was intrigued and tried to eat it and then dig in it a bit.


He also tried to attack it and pounce. He was having a good time.

Ta (or Bandito) tried to walk around it at first, but then enjoyed walking along the fence line.


And climbing up the stone wall....


As you can see it is already starting to melt. We may get some more snow before the day is over but I bet it will be gone by tomorrow. Hope so.....we need to get back to building walls.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! We have two new kittens at our house and they are oodles of fun! I love your blog, Jeanne! We all miss seeing you in person, but this is the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete