I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Stair Banister

Here's Mark setting up his saw and tools to make us a beautiful banister for our stairs.


He's one of those guys who measures and remeasures to make sure it's just right.


He spent most of the day on Saturday working.....


The finished banister.......simple, mission style...sort of.


I took this photo in the evening which is why Cooper and Randy are in the dark. We'll stain the banister to match the beams in the great room and master bedroom.

We've been shop-vacuuming and trying to clean up all the mess from the sheetrock crew. We're hoping for kitchen cabinets this week coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment