I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ugh! More Snow

I know I should be grateful for the snow/precipitation as we haven't had enough in AZ this year but really......last Wednesday I was wearing white pants and sandals! Today it is 32 degrees and snowing....alot.

Cooper thinks it's great fun except no one wanted to take him for a walk this morning. He loves racing around the yard, grabbing big chunks of snow and eating it.


Randy went up to the house site this morning to make sure all the doors were closed. One was left open. We don't have a garage door yet but we can close up everything else.


The stone arrived for the fireplace and entry posts....it's sitting out in the snow. Sheetrockers will continue their work next week, and Pat is still working on the siding.

Electricity Update: We have a case number with the AZ Real Estate Board. They really don't have any authority to make someone pay restitution so I am not sure how helpful they will be to us. We need the electricity so we have asked APS (Arizona Public Service) to start the process and we will just have to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment