I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Saw Cuts

The sun has been out for the last two days so the snow is finally starting to melt. The masons were able to make the saw cuts in the concrete yesterday and today.


We will wait until the house is more finished and the weather is warmer before we stain the concrete.


We made some adjustments in the plans yesterday.......the exercise room is smaller and I now have a small office space next to the exercise room. (The upstairs office space somehow got smaller.....10' x 10'.....so we both can't fit into it. Honestly, Randy said all along that he didn't want to share an office space. He needs his "cave.")

We are hoping that the snow will be melted by Monday so we can order wood and begin framing starting with the downstairs.

We are off to Houston on Friday to attend my niece's wedding. We are looking forward to seeing my brother and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment