I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Stalled by Snow

It snowed almost a week ago but it will not melt. It has been in the 30s most days. Today we hit a whooping 44 degrees but it started to snow again!!


We were lucky in that we poured the concrete a day ahead of the snow. The concrete is covered with tarps and seems okay.


Matt and Randy were going to start framing today but.......
Matt decided to extend his vacation in Mexico until this stuff melts. Can you blame him?


We've been mostly inside for the last four days. It's starting to get old. I just made a pot of yellow pepper soup and Randy is making beef bourguignon......yum!

1 comment: