I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Monday Inspection

Pat continues to work on putting the siding up.


He can only go up to the windows. The windows should be delivered on the 31st......we hope.


He's doing a great job......this beige color will be painted a charcoal gray called Boat Anchor.


Roofers are working this weekend and hope to be finished in a few days.


We have an inspection on Monday for plumbing, electrical and framing.


Plastic plumbing pipe has replaced copper and it is supposed to be more durable. It can freeze and thaw without issue.


This is how the house looked this morning before sunrise. I took a quick photo as I was on my way to volunteer at a Women's Wellness Conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment