I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Insulation

Insulation started on Friday. We are using open cell spray-on foam for the roof.


It provides the most insulation for the amount of money you spend on it.


It will help keep our passive solar home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.


Cooper got a new fuzzy soccer ball.


He's had it for a whole 24 hours and has not destroyed it.


He just loves getting a new toy.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness. Cooper and his new ball are just ridiculously adorable. He seems like such a good boy. I can't wait to meet him.

    He should come visit Grandma!

    ReplyDelete