I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sheetrock

The sheetrockers have started their work. The crew came from Phoenix and thought we had power so they didn't bring a generator.....big mistake.


They had to go back to Phoenix and get a generator as Pat's died and needs a new motor. No electricity is becoming a bigger pain in the neck.


What can I say....sheetrocking is messy!


Today we are off to Arizona Tile in Scottsdale for the fourth time.....we have picked the tile for the entry way, hearth, office, laundry and bathrooms but we need to nail down the design so the tiler knows how much to order.

Windows should be here on Friday and the guys will be working on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment