I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Insulation and Siding Continue

The insulation company arrived today to finish the job. They have a late afternoon inspection so everyone is working hard.


Downstairs is done. It's blown-in fiberglass. First netting is stapled and then a hole is punched in the netting, and the fiberglass is blown in.


It provides better insulation than standard fiberglass batting.


They promised me they would clean up the extra on the floor.

Pat continues to work on the siding.

Dry Wall guys are next......it will be delivered this afternoon. And windows arrive on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment