I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random Family Visit Photos

Grandpa fooling around with the grandkids after dinner.


Stuart has a unique way of cutting up a pineapple.....it's not fast but it's pretty.


Heidi sketching the cliffs and rock formations. She always packs a sketch journal and a small watercolor kit.


A hiking snack break for Dakota...


Climbing boulders in Payson.


You never get tired of looking at the cloud formations.


I took Cooper for an early morning walk on the golf course yesterday because he was going to spend the day in the backyard. We had to take Heidi and family to the airport and then wanted to stop at Ikea in Tempe. The sun was just coming up and I "bumped" into a herd of elk lead by a very large bull elk. Cooper was intrigued and we watched them for quite a while. (I didn't have my phone or camera so no photos.....darn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment