I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Roofing

The siding arrived and will be ready for the guys on Monday.


The roofers are working on Saturday and after their "day jobs" on Monday and Tuesday. If they don't finish on Tuesday they will come back next weekend. We were dreaming of a metal roof but they just plain cost too much. We opted for a 50 year shingle.


They have finished the section over the master bedroom.


Cooper loves his "Green Cow" Brazilian bones—rawhide bones from free range cows. He chews them until there is nothing left. Sometimes I find a tooth on the floor where he has been chewing. He's getting rid of those puppy teeth.


1 comment:

  1. How's the roof going? I assume it's finished by now. The shingle looks good, and the color complements the tone of the house.

    Richard Boles

    ReplyDelete