I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lot News

Mike, the excavator continued to brush out the lot yesterday. We may be moving the house about ten feet to the west. He dug some test holes to see how far he could dig down before he hit rock......got a good eighteen inches to two feet which is good. It is looking like we will not have to dynamite. Keep your fingers crossed! It's costly.


It started to rain Friday afternoon. Luckily I had an umbrella in the car. I stayed for a while but it was getting cold.


You can see some of the house pad in this photo. It is all taking shape. The guys will be back on Monday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment