I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Still waiting......

We submitted our house plans to the city planning department on Wednesday afternoon. The city usually takes about 10 business days to approve (or not) construction plans. We are hoping to hear something by the end of this week. Meanwhile our contractor has been out at the site with the excavator. The outfit that surveyed the parcel will be marking to corners of the house this week. Once we get the okay, we will be ready to go!

So........I am being patient and waiting and baking........this could be bad for our waistlines.

Yummy Pumpkin Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment