I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cabinet Hooks and Knobs

I am becoming a bit obsessed with hooks and knobs. I love this iron hook for the master bath and closet. It's simple and won't detract from the tile work. I am going to use hooks instead of towel rods. We'll see how it that works. There is not a lot of good wall space in the master bath for rods.


This is a favorite of mine. Randy hates them and wants me to send them back to Anthropologie. I am thinking of putting several in the entry bath. They are made of bone.

I found this cabinet knob on knobdeals.com for 75 cents. It will work in the master bath very nicely.
This was another knobdeals.com find. We need 50 in the kitchen and 22 in the laundry room. I didn't want to pay $4-6 a piece for each knob. This one is nice and heavy.....rustic black pewter. It only cost 95 cents!
This is a splurge for the entry bath as I only needed 5. It is made of bone and from Anthropologie. I think it will look very snazzy!


I found a shop on etsy.com that makes handmade knobs. I bought these for the downstairs bath.


I think I have all the knobs and hooks that I need. I sure had fun searching for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment