I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Wildflowers

This is a Bluestem Pricklepoppy. I spied it on a hike with Cooper up in the hills above our rental house.


I am almost positive this is Goodding's Verbena.


This one still stumps me. It could be a kind of Butterweed or Senecio Quercetorum or Goldeneye???


This is a Strawberry Hedgehog cactus. I love these. They are almost done blooming.


I have to stop using my cell phone for photos as I can't get close enough without blurring the picture. I have to remember to take my camera with me on hikes and to the house site.

No comments:

Post a Comment