I'm a retired educator (teacher/principal) who moved from Northern California to Payson, Arizona in September, 2010.
This blog will chronicle my adventures as I explore a different ecosystem and build my new home.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Chairs!

Today I got the chairs back from Dale at Rim Country Upholstery. He did a great job. This is a BEFORE picture of a chair that used to belong to Randy's mom and dad. We have two.


Here is what it looks like now with new upholstery.......car fabric that will not fade and should wear like "iron." The chairs are going in the master bedroom under the south facing window. (I bought some new pillows too.)


Close up of the fabric....charcoal grey with a velvety texture. Dale fixed the lumbar section of the chairs and they are ever so comfortable now.


This is a BEFORE picture of two wing back chairs we had in our family room in CA. I tried to sell them on Craig's List but then decided to have them reupholstered.


Look at them now......blackish grey, red piping, and red legs! This is also hard wearing car upholstery but so soft and comfy. I love 'em! They will sit in a corner of the great room.


Painting Update: The painter is staining the beams today.

Electricity Update: We paid APS to put in the electricity.....it may happen Friday. We are pursuing several options to get reimbursed.

1 comment: